-
July 6th, 2006, 11:13 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I am jealous. I would love to have little ones again to play with and twins must be twice as fun. [img]smile.gif[/img]
For playing, I think the that Jess's collection is wonderful. I like it now and I would have loved it as a child. I think it is wonderful the way it offers adventures which I think is even more fun than dressing the dolls up.
If you love Jess and can afford it, I would get one Jess whole world and then buy an extra Jess, extra PJs, and extra accessories. If you decide later that you don't want some of it, you can easily get your money back. Just be sure to carefully check all of the items before you store them so that you can get any replacements you may need before AG runs out.
Of course you might want to just order one complete collection. Then when you have all of Jess's items in front of you, you might be better able to decide what you would want duplicates of.
Have fun!!!!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks